Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lesson 28

Hi all,

I can honestly say that the Third Course is the very messy. Before they said exacly what to do (do this then that and at the end check for the errors or else). Now is more like: try this, but also maybe you can try that, but don't forget that this and that is also good with that. Try,try, try... Well.....


I don't like 3rd course so much - I am not saying it is not working. The ideas are great. But for sure all is written in a confusing, messy way. Surely not only for the foreigners.
As you know I am doing russian course as it is in there. I think third course can be a little more difficult to understand, during studying other languages. My advice to you is - do the russian one!!! Just for training. You'll learn the way of learning - you'll apply it to whichever language you want.
And what, sorry???......You don't want to waste your time for such language? Well,hmm..... then remind yourself what did you during the 1st course. :P


.

No comments:

Post a Comment