Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lesson 36

Hi all,

I am so happy - old good course is back - no more fillres such as the third course. And one more thing - you don't have to do the previous one if you're not interested. As for now (the first lesson of the fourth course of GMS)  it was mentioned that that you (and I) need only the first two courses completed.

 So I feel that I am on the right track again. And motivated. I've got again this feeling of believing that this course is not some scam taking a lot of time and so on...

Now about the lesson - I liked it a lot because it was a concrete one. Easy to follow and well explained exercises, few mistakes is here also ( they used "Ice" as FC for "October" - Why is that? - before [in Lesson 11] it was a pumpkin so I am using it here also (original FC). This lesson wasn't difficult at all.

After the third course I lost my momentum and concentration so probably I need to start again "Psycho-technical exercises". I had a break also with Memory Master - but today is a new day and I'll start everything all over again. :D



.

No comments:

Post a Comment