Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lesson 29

Hello,

I am really suprised that this third course is not what I've expected - somehow I feel (still) disappointed because of advises like - "At first you are grouping for ..."  and so on. There is this rule of "four days" to remember everything I want from this course. It is working with words, but I really have very difficult time with remembering whole phrases in russian.Well...




As I saw already a little, I think the next lesson will be much more interesting (I deeply hope). For sure I'll remember those 8 sentences in 4 days by repeating it 3 times a day (as it is advised) - even stupid could do it. But it is not impressive for me (and so whole third course - comparing to the second one).


Tomorrow the middle of GMS course. I am really expecting to have at the end the phenomenal memory...




.

No comments:

Post a Comment