Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lesson 11

Hello,

How's going? Yesterday I just finished Lesson 11. Most of the time I spent on exercise 4 and was a little angry (as I am not an american) with ex. 5. It was a little unfair that one, because I don't know "American Flag Day" and so on, and "National Mustard Day" made me laugh :D

I've noticed also that FCs which are having just one letter are easier to memorize - like 1-10-19 (N+...), 30-,90- because I have no doubt what the first letter is.

Ex.4 I did correctly after 3d time (first was learning it). I've got the link to "psycho technical exercises" (thank you, qsdf123). Here it is:


http://www.pmemory.com/student-area/addexercises.php


Also I've found some interesting movie on Youtube (once again,I have no time to watch it right now):



Enjoy :D



Just one more lesson to finish First Course - I am extremely happy!!!


.

1 comment:

  1. In his 2011 book, "Moonwalking With Einstein," Joshua Foer investigated Tammet's claim to be a savant. Foer concluded that Tammet was simply a trained mnemonist who was pretending to be a savant in order to gain widespread attention (p. 211-236). IS he using GMS?

    ReplyDelete