Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How Are You doing? (the thing about Phenomenal Memory Course reviews)

Hey all, one more thing !!!

I'd like to hear about you and your progress with GMS. It is now possible to commet here without any login - I just discovered it few day ago.So ....


Don't only read the blog, do your stuff with GMS, ask questions if you have any (for sure somebody will answer any them) and review Phenomenal Memory Course for others. Good and bad reviews from all of the GMS students appreciated.


.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Im German, too.
    Can u say what changed for u since you did these exercise???? Do u think I can be better in school with GMS???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely. It will help you in school - just first 23 lessons, After I still cannot say - I am still doing the course. But really - life in school, university will be much easier with GMS. One more thing - this program in my opinion is not life changing - it is memory changing. And I am not a German. Just staying here for some time and keep moving :D

    ReplyDelete