Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lessons 30-32

Hi all,

Sorry for not updating this blog - it is mostly because of my BIG disappointment by third course of Phenomenal Memory Course. I will explain why - first of all it is very badly written - many words and sentences is not translated (I am doing russian as in the course). Second thing is the method of learning - because I cannot call it memorizing.


It is like this - find an image for a sentence, read it and repeat 8-10 times. It should be remembered and connect it to support image in Cicero Method. Then repeat it after 40 minutes, then... and so on. It is NOT memorizing it is learning with little help of mnemonics. In my case it doesn't work so fast and it takes too much time and also too many mistakes.

That is why I'll probably "skip" this course as Spawnofares did.


I will try to contact with him and ask what is necessary to know to continue the rest of lessons without this third course. It is because of those reasons I didn't write anything - I was fighting with myself so much to do any exercises... I am disappointed and I am trying to believe that this method won't be the only one to learn how to remember books etc.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment