Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lesson 44

Hi,

After planned little break, it's time to continue the course. This lesson was about heart - memorizing the medical text. I skipped the this complicated text (many of words I couldn't find in normal dictionaries) and I went directly to the exercies.


The lesson wasn't that bad as I thought - I did it in two days. I can now tell you some details about heart and veins, coronas, semilunas etc. which I don't care so much and don't want to remember. I am using aslo MemoryMaster twice a day (mornings and evenings) to improve my concentration and still I am repeating "48 laws of power". It is funny that sometimes during the day I am thinking like - ohh shit, this person is using now one of the laws...- or - I should go and say (don't say) this because in 48 laws... - and so on. Nice. I like when I know something useful for me, not like this 44th lesson, hehehe.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment