Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lesson 52 and days 2 before (reincarnation)

Welcome! Now my idea is to remind myself all the system finish easier lessons (52-59) and then come back to book memorising lessons.

D-1

I reminded myself FC's. Having troubles to remember all.... Well - I didn't use GMS for some time already.

D-2

Wow, I forgot soooo much (all of the techniques rules etc.) !!! For a reminder I've checked again Lessons 13-23. Russian Doll Method I remembered, Chain Method also, but Cicero Method was completely forgotten.







Lesson 52 - finally done!!!

At first I didn't know what to do. After "it came to me" with a flow. Probably before I'd do this lesson in less then half an hour. But as for today - 1,5hrs.... ayyy, I didn't practice GMS for over a year or so :(


No comments:

Post a Comment