Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finally !!!! Lesson 12 - (First Course) -> COMPLETED

Hi everyone,

Pfff, that lesson was tiring - and it took me two evenings - and one morning :P
The first day I spent on fixing FCs (getting better, baby :D ) and first few exercises from this lesson.
First 4 exercises were ok. The next day I completed ex.4 after 3rd attempt. During 2nd recollection I forgot just 3 numbers. Not bad !!! :D

But the ex.5 was killing me. The pace of 6 sec. is not yet for me... It took me maybe 15 min. to complete it the first time (I have still problems with FCs - specially no.58 - FiLm and 70-79, the rest is almost reflex-like). The second repetition took me...20 minutes, than even more - and I said to myself - "For tonight it's over". And I went sleep. Today, this morning, I completed it with a little struggle - I started from beginning and it took me 30 mins with one repetition - but I did it !!!!
One more thing - at the end of Lesson 11, you're asked to install "Memorization Master". But... how to use it is explained in Lesson 12 (last page) or here (hehehe) -> Cicero method, 100 support images. Today is Lesson 13... I hope it'll be fun.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment