Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lesson 14 - COMPLETED

Hi,

I just want to say that from today I am changing the study time of GMS. Why? Because I cannot get up in the morning :D  
That is the only reason. I completed  lesson 14 after quite long time (2hrs+ with some breakes). It was a little "not in my type lesson" because of studying history (which I am not a big fan), so I was fighting with myself a lot to finish the lesson. And also because of the new way of memorizing and reading information. Slowly, slowly but getting forward.


I am using also MMaster, and it's getting me sad - it's so fast (or I am so slow -)!!! I know it's possible to change the speed, but I want to do it in 6s. And I will !!!!
As for now I didn't have even once 100% recollection, still I must fix my FCs, I think. At the end of Lesson 14 it's written that now I should set the memorized data up to 40. But I'm still in my 20s :( !!! I'll change it today up to 25, tomorrow till 30. We'll see what will happen. Anyway, I'll let you know.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment