Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lesson 39

Hi all,

I am back. Sorry for the break here - but really this course is hard to follow. But finally - I finished Lesson 39 !!!



What can I say about it? I was hard - because, even now I still don't know, did I have to remember all of the text fragments (what I did) or only the sentences with colors.... Anyway... My advise to this lesson is - if you want survive it


you should learn first the main sequence (postcard then rain worm etc.) then start to learn not from the first three long texts but from 4th one, then 6th, 8th and 10th. Then learn from the shortest fragment to the longest one. That way this lesson will be much easier and shorter.

I am sure that advise will help you.


See yaa.


.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yayaman :D

    I'm glad you start posting again. I hope you succeed with this. Don't loose heart, remember lesson 24, you were so happy !
    By the way how much elements can you memorize with MM ? :)

    Best of luck .

    -*qsdf123*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    As for now is around 120 wihout any mistake. But it will change soon I hope. And you? How is your progress? Did you finished it already?


    y.

    ReplyDelete