Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lesson 41

Hi all,

At the beginning my advise to this lesson is - the lesson  is quite hard and time taking - so... read the final "NOTE" at the end of this chapter to not lose so much time as I did !!!


Shit, I did 3 methods full and half of the 4th. From this lesson I feel the difficulty level is growing. I'll let you soon know if that's true. Ahhhh, and one more thing - train a lot the MemoryMaster. As Ruslan said on his forum:

Quote:
"to use GMS efficiently for learning one should have ability to memorize 300 items on the go. If you can’t memorize 300 items you won’t be able to memorize book or any complicated data fast and efficiently. "


He won't tell you this on the main page. I can remember now more less 120-130 items (it depends on a day). So... Don't give up guys, and let's work!!! If I can do it, all of you can.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment