Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lessons 15-16

Hi all,

during this busy for me week I've just finished lessons 15 and 16 but still tomorrow I'm going to finish also lesson 17 so the minimum of GMS will be done (3 lessons a week).

My head after lesson 15 was very tired and working like crazy machine :P
I still don't like history but the GMS' way is much easier - from beginning it seems kind of difficult and stupid-hard to remember that way. I think I must get used to the new-old-natural way of brain work. Still I didn't like so much the way of remembering people - I thought it'll be somehow easier, more "smart" way, so I fought a little here also.

Lesson 16 was a big fun for me mainly because of anecdotes at the end of the lesson. I liked the most the one about scotchman.

Both lessons took me around 2hrs each. I must start also MMaster again, because these days I had no laptop with me, just memo cards. My FC's are as for now almost perfectly memorized - I have only problems with 58 and sometimes 78.

From now on you can again expect from this blog regular raports on my progress (every 1-2 days).



.

No comments:

Post a Comment