Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lesson 17 - COMPLETED

Hi,

I enjoyed this lesson, even so it was about astronomy in english. I had to translate and understand the definicions to my own language, than learn it in english. This lesson took me a little over 1h30 minutes, because of those translations - I think if person is interested in astronomy or (what I am certain) is from english speaking country - than this lesson will take much less time.

For me now the most timetaking is remembering everything from lesson 13 till 17... Buuu :( It is A LOT of informations which are surprisingly still there, in my head. I am also very happy, because the next lesson is about japanese language. I was always wondering how to remember those strange signs, hahaha. I must train more MMaster, I must !!! I was avoiding it because of my bad results there, but since today - I promised myself to do it as often as possible.                                                                    




.

No comments:

Post a Comment