Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lesson 18

Hello,

This is my raport on lesson 18. I can honestly say it was a fun for me to study this lesson. I don't know why, but even so... It was very interesting one. It took me around 1h15-20min. - of course also because of translating english words to my native. But you know what? Sometimes my native language is very helpful - there are some words which I am using to fix and connect faster and easier way than in the course. Yuppie :P
Lesson has a lot of pages and not a lot to do -  just I had to connect images in a good way and I had no problem here. I liked also both ways of remembering foreign words and signs - but sometimes I feel it takes too much time to do all this stuff - 1h15 for just few words... huhhh, hopefully at the end of the course I will be able (I have to!) to do it much faster.


I also did yesterday huge repetition from 1.1.1. with all the details and it took me over an hour. After I did some MMaster, but my results were not so good - my average (at 40) is 3.6  - Failed, like program is calling it :D

Still I'll put MM tomorrow at 50 (6 sec. as always) - and sooner or later -  I'll do finally all correctly (of course the better is sooner).
Just 5 more lessons and I'll finish the second course. Cannot wait!!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment