Monday, April 11, 2011

Lesson 19

Hello,
What a lesson !!! I wish I had GMS during my school years - I would be less stressful during during mathematics and geometry. Honestly I've never liked those schemes, patterns and so on... but with GMS it is a lot easier to remember all of them.

Of course now it's too late for me (I mean the school years) - but really - if you're still studying or having something that requires knowing all of this math-stuff :P - than GMS is for you - veeeeery helpful. It took me a little over 1 hour to do this lesson - because of my temporary lack of concentration. In one of the exercises there was to imagine a scales. And I remember that during my childhood it looked more less like that :
And when I imagined that picture I started reminding myself good, old times and how many things now is different. Anyway... Now left just 4 more lessons and the test. Nice :D  My MMaster progress is getting better and better. Still I've never had a perfect recollection, but I feel it will happen very soon. Also I am going to (in 1-2 days) change the timer from 6 sec. to 3 or 4. I feel it's now little too slow pace during connceting images.


.

1 comment:

  1. lol You are one the the people who do the course and then wished they could have done the course earlier, school would have been so much easier...

    Well, for me, I will use this in school to succeed easily than I do now. And in two years, when I will have to go to a school which requires EXTREMELY WTF HARD WORK, this will seriously save my ass.

    I'm very motivated, but the FCs are a pain, you did overcome this challenge, I guess I will be able to do it too.

    Well, you are very close to lesson 24, I'd like to see what you can do in real life once you complete the test :)

    Good luck. :D
    -qsdf123

    ReplyDelete