Sunday, April 10, 2011

My few thoughts on how to study

Answering the question - what am I doing when I am not posting here is simple - I am not getting lazy, procrastinate or else - simply I am repeating a lot and using the material in a daily life situations.


I have also the advise for some of you on "how to survive" the first few lessons and "how to continue" ... This is very simple: change the pace of the lessons. Really it is no sense to make one lesson a day for a period of 4 days and then nothing for a week or so, then again one lesson for a week and then nothing again. Slower doesn't mean worse. It's better to spend an hour a day doing GMS and FCs then nothing or with too intensive (and irregular) pace. I am not saying it is not possible - it is - but really... The secret here lies in regularity. It is like going to the gym - you cannot take all of the strong exercises during the first day in gym (even after a week). You need a time - and same is with GMS. So do it's slower but better. I am doing the course with a lot of small steps - but still doing progress. Every day I am doing something - repeating, studying, training MMaster...
Tomorrow you'll find here my new post about lesson 19 and my quite big progress in MMaster.

.

1 comment:

  1. lol This is exactly the encouragement I need. It looks like you were talking to me :p
    Thanks, this is good advice. :)
    -qsdf123

    ReplyDelete