Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lesson 24 (Second Course) - COMPLETED

Hi,

Today I officially completed the Second Course of GMS called "Your First Data Base". I did the test in more less 20-25 minutes and I did one, really stupid mistake - I thought one number\picture and wrote down the other one... :P


Now I am very happy that I can remember so many dates, phones and informations, but on the other hand I am happy that tomorrow (or the day after tomorrow) I won't have to repeat it all over from the beginning. And I hope after I will be able to memorize much faster !!!

Today morning I did recollection from 1.1.1. as I wrote yesterday and after that I was so tired that I didn't do MMaster. But... for sure I will play with tonight and tomorrow. So the second level of GMS is completed. Now I cannot wait the time of "Textual Information Memorization" course - the CORE of GMS - from lesson 36. Of course it is no sense without basics to go directly to this lesson. Anyway... it's coming very soon :D


.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome timing !

    Great diary BTW .

    I hope you're going to continue with the course , I'm just starting with it , Currently I'm still reading the Manual .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Congratulations on completing the 2nd course ! I hope my time will be between 20 and 30 minutes, like you did.

    Well I have been following your blog from my phone when I was on holidays/vacation but you didn't update your blog since, are you still continuing the course or are you just busy ?

    Anyway I hope you will continue the course, and finally have a phenomenal memory like Spawnofares :)

    -qsdf123/IchBinTonPere

    ReplyDelete