Saturday, April 16, 2011

Lesson 23

Hi all,

Today I completed lesson 23, which was very easy and short - it took me less than 30 minutes (because there were just few things to remember). Tomorrow in the morning I'll make a general repeat and in the evening or late afternoon I'll make the test (Lesson 24).


So few last words about the second course of phenomenal memory GMS... It was not so time taking as previous course, was much more interesting, stabilizing FC ( shit I need to do more MMaster, so tomorrow morning I'll do warm-up with FC cards, then MMaster few times and then finally total recalling from 1.1.1 till end).


After the test as a reward I think I'll make 1 day of break - this week I did 6 lessons (of course if I'll make tomorrow lesson 24 - what is sure :P ) !!!!!!

Now I hope I'll enjoy the test tomorrow.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment