Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lesson 20

Huge progress in MMaster and also quite easy lesson. I have some concentration problems, but from tomorrow I'll start to train myself as it was advised during the first course.

During this lesson the biggest problem for me was again english language - medicine in foreign language is twice more complicated !!! I had to find the understandable definitions first, then learn them. How good it is we live in times where to find the medical dictionary in the internet is not so difficult.



As I mentioned before somehow I have some lacks of concentration from time to time - and I am planning on dealing with it very soon. My imagination now is really sharp, sometimes I am shocked that I can see things in such details.

Lesson was also about remembering train timetable and lifespans of famous people - I can honestly say it took me maybe 5 minutes to do both of the exercises - piece of cake!

Now, I must do just 3 more lessons and then the test. I think it is the first time in my life when I am impatiently waiting for the test, hahaha......


.

No comments:

Post a Comment